If Life is a Bowl of Cherries -
What Am I Doing in the Pits?
Erma Bombeck said that and she is darn right as far as I am concerned. I never knew of this author until a few readers of my blog pointed out that I have a similar sense of humor. I dunno. Mebbe we went through the same shit …I certainly found a kindred soul in her work, that is for sure!
Consider this one :-
I read one psychologist’s theory that said, “Never strike a child in anger.” When could I strike him? When he is kissing me on my birthday? When he is recuperating from measles? Do I slap the Bible out of his hand on Sunday
The lady makes sense!
Now back to the award
1. Thank the person that gave this to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to
Thanks a lot Ramit! And yes bald guys are sexy, they are housetrained and do not shed! So I love you muah!
Things I love about myself …..
1. I am totally content with myself – dont need any one else to keep me entertained
2. I am 50 which means I can happily get out of doing anything I dont want to – by blaming it on my aged brain cells ( I forgot ) or my aging bones (yaar budhi hoon main, nahin kar paati)
3. I love my own cooking
People I tag
THE SECOND AWARD, MY VERY FAVORITE
Given by IHM for marching to my own drummer and doing my own thing and seeing what I chose to see and not stuff right in front of my nose … or as in this case – my laptop monitor.
IHM wanted us to guess what she saw on a tree that made her laugh and posted the photo. Dammit, I am old and my eyesight is weak and failing
Theatrical sigh and dramatically staggering footsteps ~~~~
Ab mujhey nahin dikha na – so I guessed.
Psst! Even offered to bribe her
So she gave me this award as a consolation prize!
Now I can ring up M Night Shyamalan and whisper eerily ” I see dead people just what I want to see, even if it ain’t there”
I think I have a promising career ahead of me